Welcome to the Mississippi
Promoting Interoperability (PI) Program
Formerly the MS EHR Incentive Program for Meaningful Use
Beginning Program Year 2019, all Meaningful Use providers will be considered as Stage 3 participants.
Stage 3 Reporting Requirements:
- Certified EHR Software at the 2015 edition level.
- CMS 2019 Program Requirements
- 2019 Medicaid Eligible Professional specification sheets
- 30% Medicaid Patient Encounter (90 days from calendar year 2018)
- 80 % of all unique patients seen during Meaningful Use reporting period have a record in the EHR
- EHR MU Reporting Period = 90 days within calendar year 2019
- CQM Reporting Period = 365
- Security Risk Analysis completed prior to December 31, 2019 (must show date/time stamps from 2019)
Program Year 2019 Attestation Submission season will be from January 7- March 31, 2020.
Access your Account with MS State Level Registry