Welcome to the Mississippi
Promoting Interoperability (PI) Program
Formerly the MS EHR Incentive Program for Meaningful Use
Mississippi has extended the Program Year 2019 Meaningful Use Attestation deadline to April 30, 2020
Beginning Program Year 2019, all Meaningful Use providers will be considered as Stage 3 participants.
Stage 3 Reporting Requirements:
- Certified EHR Software at the 2015 edition level.
- CMS 2019 Program Requirements
- 2019 Medicaid Eligible Professional specification sheets
- 30% Medicaid Patient Encounter (90 days from calendar year 2018)
- 80 % of all unique patients seen during Meaningful Use reporting period have a record in the EHR
- EHR MU Reporting Period = 90 days within calendar year 2019
- CQM Reporting Period = 365 days (full calendar year 2019)
- Security Risk Analysis completed prior to December 31, 2019 (must show date/time stamps from 2019)
- Review Incentive Payment Summary Report to see participation year for each provider