Welcome to the Mississippi
Promoting Interoperability (PI) Program
Formerly the MS EHR Incentive Program for Meaningful Use
The Mississippi State Level Registry is no longer accepting EHR Meaningful Use Attestations from Program Year 2018. However, we are allowing providers to resubmit if corrections were necessary.
Beginning Program Year 2019, all Meaningful Use providers will be considered as Stage 3 participants.
Stage 3 Reporting Requirements:
- Certified EHR Software at the 2015 edition level.
- CMS 2019 Program Requirements
- 2019 Medicaid Eligible Professional specification sheets
- 30% Medicaid Patient Encounter (90 days from calendar year 2018)
- 80 % of all unique patients seen during Meaningful Use reporting period have a record in the EHR
- EHR MU Reporting Period = 90 days within calendar year 2019
- CQM Reporting Period = 365
- Security Risk Analysis completed prior to December 31, 2019 (must show date/time stamps from 2019)
Program Year 2019 Attestation Submission season will be from January 6 – March 31, 2020.
Note: 2016 was the last year for Eligible Professionals and Eligible Hospitals to initiate participation in the EHR Incentive Payment Program.
Please make sure the contact information is updated at Step 1 – About You
Access your Account with MS State Level Registry