Modified Stage 2 Meaningful Use Objectives for 2015
Preparing to Attest for Program Year 2015
- Select the 90-day EHR reporting period that will be used during attestation.
- Using your 2014 CEHRT Software, pull your Meaningful Use Summary reports for your providers.
- Complete the Security Risk Analysis before 12/31/2015.
- Complete Public Health Registration before 12/31/2015.
- Confirm the Stage your providers are scheduled to report for 2015. (previously – 2 years of MU = Stage 1. AIU is not included in this count)
- Stage 1 = (AIU) & MU1 + MU2
- Stage 2 = MU3 +MU4 + MU5
You will be required to attach the evidence that your clinic completed the Security Risk Analysis (dated prior to December 31, 2015).
You will be required to attach the evidence of your clinic’s registration with the state’s Public Health Agency (dated prior to December 31, 2015).
Failure to complete these two important requirements will prevent you from receiving an EHR Provider Incentive payment for program year 2015.