We want to hear from you …
You’re invited to participate in a statewide survey focusing on electronic health record (EHR) adoption and clinical data exchange between healthcare referral partners and service partners, such as laboratory services, radiology services, pharmacy, and other service providers. Your feedback is crucial because it will be used to secure necessary funding and identify strategies that will improve healthcare for Mississippians.
To complete the survey, please click on the following link:
Understanding your organization’s use of Health Information Technology (HIT) and clinical data exchange with referral partners and service partners is important to the State for various reasons including the following:
- Understanding what resources or technical assistance is needed by the provider community for the implementation, adoption and meaningful use of Electronic Health Records (EHR) as well as clinical data exchange between disparate providers and organizations
- Assisting with planning for ongoing communications and outreach with providers for current and planned HIT implementations and clinical data exchange
- Gauging barriers to adoption of HIT by providers, and
- Helping support strategic development and funding for HIT and clinical data exchange across the State.
In order to obtain a broad representation of provider readiness, we request that a survey be completed by all providers and hospitals licensed within the State of Mississippi. Surveys must be submitted by Friday, May 5th to be included in the results.
How long will the survey take? 10-15 minutes
Survey Preparation Checklist. Please collect the following information, if available, to assist in completion of your survey:
- Percentage of patients served at location that are Medicaid patients
- Percentage of patients served at location that are Medicare patients
- Years that your organization has participated in the EHR Incentive Program (if applicable)
- Percentage of providers within your organization that have reached Meaningful Use (if applicable)
More information about Mississippi’s HIT efforts can be found at https://msehrpip.wordpress.com/.
For assistance with the survey instrument, please send an email to email@example.com.
Your information will be kept confidential and you will in no way be solicited for alternative purposes.