Program Year 1 For Eligible Professionals (EPs)
Adopt / Implement / Upgrade
Visit the Mississippi State Level Registry (MS SLR) to begin your EHR Attestation for Year 1.
Establishing Medicaid Patient Volume Eligibility:
- Determine if you as an EP will use Medicaid patient volume taken from your individual patient volume statistics or if your group / practice will combine all patient volume, utilizing the Group Proxy volume. You can either use individual or group statistics. It’s either one way or another. All Individual or All Group.
- Select a continuous 90-day period from the previously finished calendar year
- Report all encounters (regardless of payment type). This will be the denominator.
- Report all Medicaid encounters (a unique patient seen on a particular date). This will be the numerator.
- Medicaid Patient Volume should be at least 30% for Eligible Professionals (20% – for pediatricians).
- Supply certification numbers from the Office of National Coordinator (ONC). This is referred to as the CHPL Website.
- Required documentation: Contract with vendor, Medicaid patient Volume calculator, Supporting Management Report, Signed Attestation Agreement.