Late Breaking News:
EPs can access the 2018 Modified Stage 2 program requirements here and the 2018 Stage 3 Program requirements here.
Eligible Professionals that participate in the MS Medicaid EHR Incentive Program (Part of the CMS Promoting Interoperability Program) may choose several options for 2018 reporting:
Modified Stage 2
- CEHRT Level – 2014 or 2015
- 90-day EHR reporting period from CY 2018
- 10 Meaningful Use Objectives and 6 self-selected Clinical Quality Measures (CQMs)
- Very similar to Program Year 2017
- CEHRT Level – 2015
- 90-EHR reporting period from CY-2018
- 8 Meaningful Use Objectives and 6 self-selected Clinical Quality Measures (CQMs)
Many providers are having difficulties with Meaningful Use Objectives 8 and 9 in Program Year 2017. For Program Years 2015 and 2016 the required reporting threshold was one (1). The reporting threshold increased to 5% for both of these objectives for Program Year 2017.
Please review these CMS documents for additional information:
HELP ME With Meaningful Use
Objective 8 (patients view online) and
Objective 9 (Secure Messaging)