There are three places that provider data must match:
- CMS Registration and Attestation – This site designates your participation state and it is where you tell the program where you want to send the EHR Incentive payment.
- The MS State Level Registry – You will verify user information (Medicaid ID, Professional License, and Contact Information).
- The Mississippi Division of Medicaid – Must have an established affiliation with Payee/Clinic and License must be kept updated and kept current.
Registration with CMS
When you visit this site to create a EHR Program Registration, you will need:
1) Your personal NPI
2) Your Social Security Number
You will designate the recipient of your EHR Incentive Payment. You may either pay yourself OR you may designate your payment to go to an established, affiliated Payee Group (clinic or practice). You will be asked to supply:
1) the Payee group NPI
2) The Payee TIN.
Please remember to finalize and submit your program registration. Failure to finalize and submit properly will cause your registration to remain in an “In-Progress” status, and thus you will not be able to compete your state attestation until this has been corrected. MS will send you a notification alerting you of this In-Progress status weekly.
Log in to the MS State Level Registry (MS SLR)
Enter the User ID and password you created to login to the MS SLR. You can also change your password if you have forgotten your login credentials.
In Step One – About You verify this information: Medicaid ID, Professional License Number, Contact Information (contact name, email and phone). We use this information to contact the provider if corrections are needed in the EHR attestation, automated password reset, and to occasionally send pertinent program information.
*Note: If new office personnel is handling your EHR attestation and the password needs to be reset, contact our office via email.
Mississippi Division of Medicaid – Provider Master File
Please verified or updated your Provider Master File with our Provider Enrollment Office.
These need to be current and correct prior to submitting an EHR Attestation for an Incentive Payment:
- Professional License must be updated and current
- Clinic or payee group and individual provider must have an established affiliation
- Please have this information handy during the online Attestation process – Payee NPI, Payee TIN, Payee Medicaid ID
If you need assistance, please contact us by email: email@example.com or by phone: 601-359-6050 (ask for EHR Provider Incentive Program staff)